If you are a foundation, school, association, sports organization, community center, care centers, or other community organisation, you can register your project for SXM DOET!
Maybe you want to rebuild a playground or organize a special event for the clients of your care group? All of these ideas, and more, can become a reality with SXM DOET on March 13 & 14, 2020.
You can register your project for SXM DOET via the link below. Once you are registered, volunteers will be able to view your project on our website and sign up to help. You can also apply for financial aid to a maximum of USD $650.00 per project location. We'll also help you out with discounts and donations through our partnering businesses. What are you waiting for? Register now!
If you are participating for the first time, make sure to carefully read all the guidelines we have or contact us for further information.
SXM DOET is all about helping you - to help make the community a better place. We also aim to promote volunteerism and want to encourage more community efforts. To reach these goals your SXM DOET project must follow a few guidelines:
1. Must be completed during the two days of DOET. (March 13 & 14, 2020)
2. The end-result must benefit your own organisation, or if you cater to vulnerable clients, must benefit those clients.
3. You must be able to engage at least 5 volunteers to realise your project.
4. You cannot buy ready-made items, but you can build them. For example: you cannot buy picnic tables, but you can buy wood/paint and build them with your volunteers.
5. You must take good care of your volunteers. Ensure that they have water, snacks, are safe, and are having a good time!
How can you apply for financial support?
You can only apply for financial support after you have registered your project. In your SXM DOET account you will find a button called 'apply for financial support'. You can open an account by clicking the button "Login" on the top right of the website.