SXM DOET is all about helping you - to help make the community a better place. We also aim to promote volunteerism and want to encourage more community efforts. To reach these goals your SXM DOET project must follow a few guidelines:
1. Must be completed during the two days of DOET. (March 15 & 16, 2024)
2. The end-result must benefit your own organisation, or if you cater to vulnerable clients, must benefit those clients.
3. You must be able to engage at least 5 volunteers to realise your project. (exceptions made for projects that cater to vulnerable clients)
4. You cannot buy ready-made items, but you can build them. For example: you cannot buy picnic tables, but you can buy wood/paint and build them with your volunteers.
5. You must take good care of your volunteers. Ensure that they have water, snacks, are safe, and are having a good time!